favorite this postCopywriter (Vancouver)hide this posting
compensation: Based on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Monkey Group is growing!
Our Marketing team is expanding to help develop and distribute cutting-edge media content about the off-premise paradigm shift to the North American marketplace. Do you have what it takes to join us?
The Copywriter is the voice of Monkey Group, providing content strategy, tone, and original written copy for all external communications, marketing, product, services, support and training materials, according to the corporate vision.
WHAT THIS ROLE DOES
- Writes and manages advertising copy, product/service content, media relations copy and corporate communications for Monkey Group and its divisions.
- Engages department heads and other staff to develop consensus around tone and style of all messaging across the organization.
- Updates and maintains all written content to organizational standards, including operations guides, training manuals and other historical curriculum-based materials.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who has done this before as part of a cross-functional marketing team, and doesn't need to be told how to do it.
- Someone with the curiosity, patience and skills to develop an authentic, professional voice while learning directly from an industry evangelist.
- Someone who is ready, willing and able to split this otherwise full-time role in half with another person (20-25 hrs/week).
- Someone who can impress us with what their ideas and enthusiasm for SaaS technology and/or the North American food services sector, regardless of their direct experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Prepare a cover letter, resume, and a short, personalized video of you telling us why you're ideally suited to move forward in the recruitment process, and possibly join our growing marketing team.