C3m Construction, a commercial General Contractor, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Site Superintendent to oversee the construction of a new commercial building to completion.
The Site Superintendent is responsible for but not limited to site coordination of sub-trades, C3m labour force and schedules.
Key job functions and requirements are as listed below:
Essential Job Functions
• Work directly with C3m Project Manager, Designer/Architect, Owner and/or Representatives
• Coordinate/manage sub-trades and your own forces on site to achieve the schedule and budget
• Conduct onsite meetings with trades and maintain daily construction log book
• Conduct on-site safety orientation and maintain daily safety reports
• Read construction drawings and specs
• Perform construction related tasks as required (carpentry, misc.)
• Certified Level 1 First Aid
• 3 years related construction experience as a Site Superintendent
• Carpentry or related Trade Certificate is an asset
• Ability to add value to projects
• Self motivated
Required: Minimum 3 years of experience in Renovations, Tenant Improvements, New Construction projects like Universities/ College/ School, City Hall, Hospitals type of project.
Hands-on carpentry experience preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers