compensation: 60,000 to 75,000 annually depending on experience and education employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Central Nervous Systems is seeking an experienced and energetic Manufacturing ERP/MRP Implementation Specialist in our Vancouver, British Columbia office. If you possess the required skills and qualities, Central Nervous Systems wants to hear from you.
Central Nervous Systems Company Summary:
Central Nervous Systems is a growing consulting firm that specializes in supporting manufacturing companies with the software systems required to run their businesses. Our manufacturing customers are located all over North America. Our backgrounds in manufacturing make us uncommonly adept at pairing manufacturing business needs with systems configuration. Central Nervous Systems sells, implements and supports the following systems:
• Acumatica ERP
• MISys Manufacturing
This is a manufacturing systems consulting role, including: business process review, implementation, project management, training, technical support and report writing.
Minimum expectation of a 40-hour work week. Additional time may be required to complete tasks. Office hours are 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, five (5) days per week, but employee will determine time(s) required to complete necessary tasks and has considerable freedom of choice to carry out supporting tasks for all clients. The role requires some travel to allow onsite support for our customers throughout North America.
The candidate will provide the following professional services:
• Assist in needs analysis for prospects considering investing in a new system; offer advice regarding solutions that best fit client requirements
• Software demonstrations
• Installation and implementation of Acumatica ERP and MISys Manufacturing
• Technical support and training
• Research errors, resolve problems and recommend solutions
• Audit and assist clients with improving their usage of the systems we support
• Provide system upgrade services
• Create custom reports using: Crystal Reports, Excel, SSRS, Power BI
• Provide group and one-on-one software training
• Recommend new or additional products and collaborate with CNS sales
The following are must have prerequisites:
• experience working in manufacturing environments
• experience working with manufacturing systems
• business change and IT project management experience
• English language fluency in both written and conversational form
• IT experience and understanding
• Familiarity with manufacturing cost accounting
• Ability to work in the United States
Ideal candidates will have participated with manufacturing systems implementations in several manufacturing environments. Accounting knowledge and experience would be a great asset.
Candidates must possess a valid driver's license, with a willingness to utilize personal vehicle as needed in connection with job responsibilities. The candidate must work from our downtown Vancouver office.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities