Compensation: To be negotiated based on experience and education. type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to join an amazing dynamic growing Team? Look no more!
The ideal candidate will be:
• Bright and motivated
• Confident and outgoing
• Must be a self-starter with a "can-do" attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent personal skills and professionalism
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal (English)
• Ability to multitask
• Highly organized
• Smart and hardworking
• Savvy & upbeat
• Thirst to learn
• Positive attitude
• Strong background in IT
• Telecommunications Industry experience an asset but not mandatory
• IT and a Networking background a must.
All training will be provided by a Lead Technician/Mentor Program for the first 3-6 Months then continued for a year where you will learn the industry and our Product Portfolio and are groomed to become a true IP/Telecom Trained Professional. Truly a Paid Apprenticeship!
Do you enjoy challenging work with a great group of technical professionals in a booming technology industry?
Position can be very challenging and diverse; it could involve being out off of the office working independently in the field servicing our clients and/or working in the office provided technical support to our Help Desk. A Company vehicle to be provided for field work however your own vehicle is required to get yourself to/from work each day.
• Maintaining Relationships
• Programming Systems
• Onsite Installations
• Overseeing New Projects of New Installs/Upgrades/Expansions/Moves
• Providing Remote Technical Support
• Programming Changes for Clients to Phone System and Voicemail Platforms
• Customer Service Support and End User Training
Position Requirements (Mandatory):
• Valid BC Driver's License
• Own means of transportation to/from work (Company car provided for any business related travel. We are located in an industrial park that can be difficult to get to by transit)
• Computer Skills - A fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
• Computer Skills- Typing ability/ 60 WPM
• Excellent customer service skills a must
• Organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must be detail oriented and possess analytical and problem solving skills with logical thought processes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English) including excellent telephone skills are required
• Drive for success
• Highly motivated
Please email your resume along with a cover letter via reply to this Craigslist Ad.
*Please outline your specific Telecommunications and IT/IP Experience if applicable....I.e. Cisco, Shoretel, Panasonic, Avaya, Nortel, Mitel, Toshiba, NEC, etc. and any IT/IP/Networking Education or Experience.
If you are an energetic, passionate, positive individual who loves technology with a "Can-Do" Attitude and you believe in customer satisfaction and getting the job done right, please apply now!
Thank You! We look forward to hearing from you!
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter l’annonceur à l’origine de cette offre.