furnished house laundry on site no smoking street parking private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Long term Rental only. Nov 1 - June 30, 2019.
$1,100/ month. Available immediately. Furnished room and Private bathroom w/ bi-weekly cleaning service in newer home.
We are centrally located on Adera Street (Near W.41st and Granville Street). 15 mins to UBC and Langara. Walking distance to Kerrisdale shops, community centre, gym, library and swimming pool.
Monthly Rental Includes:
- Modern CLEAN home in a quiet upscale neighborhood
- Bright top floor bedroom w/ private bathroom
- Furnished bedroom with newer double firm mattress, desk, linens and towels, large closet
- Wi-Fi, cable, utilities & air conditioning
- Weekly cleaning service of room and bi-weekly washing of linens and towels
- Shared kitchen, dining area, family room and media room
- Toilet paper, laundry soap, hand soap and all cleaning supplies
- Street parking
- No smoking allowed
Our ideal candidate is a female student or mature working professional, who is clean, quiet, tidy, responsible, considerate and enjoys being around young children. My partner is from the UK; I am born and raised in Vancouver of Malaysian Chinese decent. I am a professional working mother with 2 girls age 13 & 6. We also have a Siamese cat named Simi. (who is really a dog in a cat's body) We have hosted students from a few places around the world for the past 6 years. We eat well and we enjoy meeting people from different cultures.
Our house rules are simple:
- Be respectful and courteous to everyone
- Do not wear shoes in the home
- If coming home late or leaving early, in the morning, please close doors quietly.
- No smoking allowed even casual smokers. I am very sensitive to smoke
- Alcohol is permitted, so long as you are of legal drinking age and are not in a drunken state around the children
- Do not use profanity (swear words) in front of the children
- Do not burn candles or incense in the home
- Do not worship other Gods in our home (buddhas or other Gods, we are a Christian family)
- Lock doors and turn off lights when leaving the home