furnished apartment w/d in unit no smoking private bath private room wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
- Master bedroom with private ensuite in a 3-bedroom apartment (1052sqf total, 93-103sqf deck)
- 3rd bedroom planned as shared guest room or den (but am open to ideas)
- 5th floor corner unit with unobstructed views of the North Shore mountains, and downtown
- brand new never lived-in
- furnished except your bedroom
- apt amenities: brand new ensuite, kitchen with island, corner deck, in-suite laundry, shared in-suite storage
- bldg amenities: inside grass courtyard, common lounging area, rec room, and 7th fl rooftop deck. storage locker and parking available for rent
- rent included: wifi, utilities, and Netflix in the living room
- available: January 1, 2019, with possible early move in (construction schedule dependent).
There's a Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Shopper Drugs Mart, and many Vietnamese, sushi restaurants, Tacofino, brunch eateries, Donalds (organic) Market, at up-and-coming East Village. The building is located on the 95-Beeline (downtown to SFU), and has local bus access to Skytrain (Metro and Millennium lines). There is a storage in the unit, shared bike room downstairs. Secured storage and parking are available for rental.
I am big on the outdoors, am an avid gardener, and LGBTQ+ friendly. I am a 38yr old male professional adult, quiet, clean and respectful, no smoking/no pets, and travel for work 1-5 days a month. Although the building is pet-friendly and I love pets, I ask that there be no pets. I'm sociable and would be happy to cook together at times or hit the trails, and at the same time be happy to quietly relax after work.
***Serious inquiries pls, price pretty much firm. Couples and 2-roommates option pls inquire further***
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers