dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment w/d in unit private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a long term roommate to share my luxury condo at the iconic Woodwards Building! December 1st!
Luxury living! Pictures don't capture the views you have to see it yourself!
Private, fully furnished 2nd bedroom with full size bed and your own full 3 piece bathroom. Shared living space with couches, coffee tables, TV w/Chromecast and Bose Speaker system, barstools and fully equipped kitchen! North facing, unobstructed views with lots of light and mountain/water from every angle! We don't bother with the blinds unlike lower floors since other buildings cannot see into this unit!
- Full size Ikea bed and side table
- In Suite Washer and Dryer!
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
- Toaster Oven
- Secured On-Site Bike Storage
- We currently have cleaners that come in and it is amazing. They are bonded, use pet friendly chemicals and we don't worry about doing it ourselves!
Living at the Woodwards is like living in a resort!
24hr concierge and the rooftop Club W amenities include:
- Full size gym! Cancel your regular gym membership because we have squat racks, rowing machines, Spin bikes... the works!
- Rooftop BBQ
- Large lounge area with large wall-mounted flat screen TV w/DVD player
- Study area with WIFI and charging stations
- Changerooms and private showers
- 2 pool tables
- Dining and recreational areas
- An indoor/outdoor kitchen
- Banquet-style dining table
- A "W" SHAPED ROOFTOP HOT TUB
Info about me:
I'm a 33 yr old male professional working downtown in Recruitment. Graduate from SFU in Business and super easygoing, adventurous and sociable. I work hard on the weekdays and enjoy this city on the weekends.
Why include a cleaner? - I keep clean but know the professionals do it better and cleaning is the last thing you want to do :-)
I travel a lot so bonus points if you do too!
My ideal roommate will be:
- minimum 6 month - 1 yr term
- 20's/30's and full time employed (sorry no students)
- Friendly and good sense of humour
- Small dogs allowed!
When replying please include some details about yourself and preference will be given to those who can stay long term.
***PS. This is the W-43 building in Woodwards. The taller of the two. and the one with the gym and hot tub within the same building... so you don't have to go outside to access it! Don't be confused with other postings at 120 W Cordova which is the W-32 building :-).
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers