furnished apartment laundry in bldg no smoking no parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
I am currently looking for roommate (FEMALE ONLY) who would be occupying a den (ONE person) in my studio in downtown Vancouver - West End which is available now.
As pretty much every den, my den is small, doesn't have a window, but it fit a mattress, cute light and shelve unit. There is also a built in storage shelves above.
Some days I work long hours and some days I work from home. I am hoping to find students or longer term traveler or working holiday visa holders. The ideal roommate would be one that is respectful, understanding, quiet, clean, not home very often, and coming with not too much belongings; also I will provide you a lot for cooking (dishes) so you don't need too much :-)
The building's rules are no smoking, no drugs, no pets, no loud parties and to be quiet after 10pm.
Rent is $550/month
First months' rent required on or before move-in-date and also damage deposit.
Damage deposit = 50% of one month's rent = $275
In price is INCLUDED (to make your life easier :-) ):
- Utility's, heat, water
- Mattress, pillow, blankets, bed sheets
- Cleaning of whole apartment (once a week)
- Toilet paper, hand soap, dish soap
- Taking garbage and garbage bags
So really, you don't need to worried almost about anything
For extra $25/month I can be doing your laundry and dishes if you want.
- Laundry (every two weeks you could make me ready bags for laundry and bed sheets and I take care of it)
- Doing dishes (just leave dishes in sink and put some water on it so it soaks)
- fully equipped kitchen with full sized new fridge + kitchen appliances, new stove/oven, microwave, toaster (utensils, plates, pots, frying pans, etc.)
The studio/den is in great location;
* a half block from the Lost Lagoon in Stanley Park
* 10 minutes walk from the Second Beach and from the English Bay
* 7 minutes walk to grocery stores (Safeway, Whole Foods, No Frills), Dollar store, Pharmacy, Gym, etc.
* 7 minutes walk to buses 5, 19, 240, 241, 242, 246, 250, 253, 257 which bring you to a Burrard sky train station, Vancouver City Station or Granville Station
* 25 minutes walk to Pacific Center Shopping Mall
I'm Czech, female, 30 (already), a little crazy, working a lot with people (sales) so I like quiet at home and I won't talk too much, no drugs, no parties, I like to have a beer or two for a dinner. I also love flowers and plants; they are everywhere ;)
Please have previous landlord references or work references.
Also, i am looking for someone who always pays rent on time (the latest on 1st of every month) this is very important for me as i do not want to chase people down for money. I will provide you a roommate agreement and also a payment confirmations slips for received payments.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers