1. Commute friendly and walking distance to Expo/Millenium/Canada line.
2. Mobi Bike Shares stationed right outside the office!
3. Delicious food options within walking distance: Swiss Bakery, Earnest Ice Cream, Glory Juice, Nuba, Peaceful Restaurant, Terra Bread, Rocanini Coffee Roasters, Starbucks, and more!
4. Walking distance to Olympic Village.
5. Work with a great community! Mostly non-profits sharing the office space together. This space gives you all the benefits of a professional office environment.
** $250/month for one desk inside one independent office. Amidst small social enterprise but basically private.
THIS PRICE IS ALL IN - INCLUDES ALL TAXES AND AMENITIES. PAYABLE BY CHEQUE, CASH, TRANSFER...
RENTAL INCLUDES FREEBIES FOR YOU TO ENJOY:
** High speed Wi-Fi
** Fully equipped kitchen! Fridge space, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, hot water dispenser, utensils, and more.
** Business address to use as your own.
** Your own mail slot- with mail collection and handling prepared for you.
** Boardroom space with conference call available.
** Scanning and faxing equipment.
** Great community feel- we also have community lunches!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers