compensation: To be determined based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
AnalysisWorks is seeking an enthusiastic individual to support our Office Administrator and consulting team as a part-time Administrative Assistant. This person will be a key member of AnalysisWorks, supporting our team with various administrative and office related tasks. The part-time Administrative Assistant will be someone who has a customer service mindset, outstanding communication skills, and a "keen-eye" for details.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be someone who can support our team in a flexible part-time manner (10 to 25 hours per week to start). The hours per week may increase depending on their overall performance and the changing needs of our team. This person will also be asked to fill-in for the Office Administrator during vacations and other absences.
What will the role involve?
The part-time Administrative Assistant will support the Office Administrator and the AnalysisWorks team with various administrative and office related functions, including:
• Receiving and forwarding telephone calls and emails in friendly and timely manner
• Assisting the team with filing paperwork, printing and organizing the office
• Supporting the Office Administrator in managing multiple calendars within our team
• Other office related tasks (e.g. supply orders, bookkeeping, payroll, running office related errands, etc.)
What are the characteristics we're looking for?
• Someone who consistently delivers exceptional customer service, and communicates in a friendly and articulate manner
• A person who is very detailed oriented and able to figure things out themselves
• People who think critically and approach tasks in a proactive and enthusiastic way
• Someone who is able to manage multiple priorities and consistently deliver solid work
What are the "Must Haves" for this role?
• 1 or more years of work experience in a customer or client service role
• 1 or more years of work experience in an administrative role is an asset
• Experience responding to client or customer inquiries via email, telephone and in-person
• Someone who is able to work on a flexible schedule from week to week
What are the "Nice to Haves" for this role?
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Experience in administrative functions including bookkeeping, calendar management, supply orders, filing, payroll, etc.
What's great about this role?
• An opportunity to gain work experience in an administrative role with a flexible schedule
• Being able to gain exposure to various industries and disciplines including healthcare, analytics, data, and change management
• Being able to grow professionally in the areas that align with your natural talents
• Being able to drive the growth of your compensation as you increase your capability (it's performance based, not seniority based)
• Working with amazing Team Members who are brilliant, fun and respectful
• Working with dynamic and motivated clients who make things happen
• Being pushed to realize your full potential, while maintaining work-life balance
What's great about AnalysisWorks?
• AnalysisWorks is a small company, which means that there is an abundance of opportunities to learn, specialize and grow.
• AnalysisWorks has a coaching and mentoring program that helps each Team Member set and achieve personal goals.
• Every Team Member matters at AnalysisWorks. Everyone participates in the strategies that move the company forward.
• Our work results in driving positive change in the Canadian Healthcare system. We can measure the positive impact of our work.
• We are inventing, deploying and refining new analytical technologies.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers