compensation: Based on education and experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and positive individual who is interested in becoming a vital part of our team. Depending on the individual we are flexible but ideal coverage would be from 3pm-8pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (15 hours/week). Once the clinic hires additional physiotherapists Tuesday and Thursday will be available for the same hours. For a kinesiologist wanting to blog about healthcare topics we could accommodate these additional hours immediately (an additional 10 hours). Will have the ability to switch shift(s) with full time weekday receptionist and part time weekend receptionists.
* Ensure exceptional patient care while maintaining clinic
* Communicate clearly and effectively with patients, staff and business contacts
* Answer phones, handle appointment bookings, accurately managing all billings and filing (online)
* Create and maintain business relationships and clinic rapport
* Successfully integrate the clinic within community involvement
* Complete designated tasks in a timely manner; report to the clinic owner regarding daily tasks and updates
* Manage social media, marketing and clinic website
* Familiarity and interest in health care including physiotherapy
* Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills are required
* Detail-oriented and very dependable individual
* Computer-savvy and always willing to learn
Appearance and professional demeanor are necessary in the selected applicant as you will not only be representing our clinics practitioners, but will also be somewhat of a spokesperson for the business.
E-MAIL us back with a cover letter, resume, and references.