compensation: Excellent salary and benefit package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, accomplished A/A with superb MS Office skills and great multi-tasking ability to join an employee-owned Canadian firm based in Vancouver. The company specializes in providing pension, benefit and investment consulting services for multi-employer, jointly-trusteed pension plans and benefit plans.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the coordination of both the administrative and word processing duties of the office.
• Format and finalize correspondence, memorandums, reports and other Word and Excel documents
• Format and finalize PowerPoint presentations
• Handle records management, including paper and electronic records
• Maintain a contact relationship database
• Assist in client billing
• Keep track of meetings and handle room bookings •
• Reception backup for vacations
• Advanced MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Post-secondary education
• Excellent communication skills
• French language skills an asset
Please send your resume to the attention of Peggy.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers