favorite this postAdministrative Assistant and IT Specialist (Vancouver)hide this posting
compensation: $21 per hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We Are BungoBox: Moving sucks! It is one of life's most stressful events. BungoBox is a dynamic full service Relocation Systems that helps make it less Sucky!™ Join a diverse team of talented relocation professionals dedicated to the art and science of moving.
Office Administrator and IT Specialist:
- Answer telephone and other electronic mail inquiries. Coordinate the flow of information internally and externally for the company.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory of warehouse supplies.
- Open incoming regular mail and electronic mail and distribute among staff.
- Greet visitors and determine the nature of their business and send to the proper staff.
- Set up and maintain computer information systems for the office.
- Troubleshoot IT and network issues for the office.
- Establish and maintain company office procedures and systems.
- Help clients with IT disconnect and reconnect during special projects.
- Able to help with building and installing various fixtures and furniture required in the office.
- Ability to coordinate and manage specific in house projects
- Help with warehouse work as necessary including loading and unloading of inventory.
- Work full time and be available on weekends and holidays
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds comfortably
- Experience with IT and Network administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Applications
- Class 5 driver's license
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written. Must have a second language
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers