An opportunity for an entry Account Executive Coordinator position has arisen for the right individual and this person would be tasked with generating new business in collaboration with the Account Executive team. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in data entry, sales, time management, excellent communications skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to make a difference on the bottom line.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying potential clients and assisting the team in achieving the agency's business goals.
- Develop a list of potential companies the agency should be targeting per territory.
- Accurate data entry.
- Help sales team achieve aggressive sales goals.
- Work closely with Account Executives to manage the data in our CRM.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings and generate ideas.
Success of the above will be strongly dependent upon the candidates ability to:
- Demonstrate a "can do" attitude, actively solve problems, take initiative to ensure clients' satisfaction and master time management.
- Be proactive, accurate, data driven, metrics oriented, organized and competitive.
- Understand agency's requirements.
- Create clear, precise and properly detailed client job instructions /documentation.
- Have a strong eye for detail.
- Be knowledgeable of or willing to learn new technical skills.
- Be an open and honest communicator and collaborator.
- Communicate and follow up with the Account Executive team in a timely manner.
- Proactively solicit feedback from Account Executive team on their current and future needs.
- Be a consummate team player and contribute to the greater whole as collaboration is the mainstay of our environment.
- Prioritize and work on multiple initiatives with the Account Executive team in the studio.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least one year work experience.
- Minimum of two years in a sales or marketing function working on a variety of ongoing projects.
- Knowledge of agencies and related service industry professions is highly preferred.
- Strong comfort level on the phone, excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to include networking, cold calling, proposal writing, group/individual presentations and contract negotiation.
- Passionate about the creative industry.
- Eye for detail.
- Works well independently.
- Manages priorities and initiatives to ensure that leads entered are converted into sales.
- Desire to learn, process orientation who can effectively execute in highly impactful situations.
If you are passionate about making a difference and have an interest in working in a highly productive agency and a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you today.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers