compensation: $21 per hour to start, 35 hours per week, split shifts required. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Cedar Cottage Neighbourhood House seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide leadership for a School Based Licensed Out-of-School Care Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a co-supervisor to lead up to 60 children age Kindergarten to seven and 6 to 8 assistant staff.
Under the supervision of the Director of Childcare Services, the successful candidate will be able to be part of a 10 person Child Care Supervisor team and to develop and implement program that is safe, fun and inclusive for all the children registered.
All Child Care Supervisors are integral to support the Cedar Cottage Neighbourhood House mission to build strong neighbourhoods in the Kensington-Cedar Cottage community.
• 2-3 years experience in a licensed child care program
• 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory position required to lead a team
• Knowledgeable of the Child Care Regulations Act
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Current 1st Aid and CPR certification
• Clear criminal record search
• A valid Early Childhood Education Certificate or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to implement planned, dynamic and safe activities for children
• Proven experience working in a multicultural environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers