compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for an opportunity to take ownership of your work? Do you enjoy working in a tight-knit team? Zaber Technologies (www.zaber.com) is looking for a Production Technician to build high precision products with a high degree of accuracy and quality.
As a member of the Production team, you'll work closely with your co-workers to assemble our line of precision motion control devices. We're looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail, enjoys working with a team to get a job done, and is excited about improving their skills.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to:
* Build cable assemblies and mechanical sub-assemblies
* Assemble a variety of motion control devices
* Edit and update work instructions as necessary
* Excellent attention to detail, manual dexterity, and hands-on skills
* Hardworking with strong organizational and time management skills
* Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team to achieve results and meet tight deadlines
* A professional attitude with a strong sense of commitment and integrity
* A willingness to learn and continually improve
* Basic computer skills including databases and spreadsheets
Ideally, you'll also have:
* Experience in a manufacturing environment
* Experience with electronics, soldering, and wire crimping
* A diploma in Mechatronics or similar
At Zaber, we strive to create an open, friendly, and high-achieving work environment. This is an opportunity to exercise your talents and creativity both at work and for personal projects: you'll have full access to our electrical equipment and machine shop which includes a waterjet, laser cutter, lathes, mills (both manual and CNC), and numerous other tools.
Find out directly from our employees what it's like to work at Zaber by visiting our profile on Glassdoor.
How to Apply
If you are viewing this posting on a website other than Zaber's, you may want to visit www.zaber.com/careers to confirm that it's still open.
1. Email a cover letter and resume to us by end of day on Thursday, October 4, 2018.
2. As the subject of your email use "Application for Production Technician Position from [your name]."
3. In your cover letter, please indicate how you heard about the job posting and describe something you have built yourself.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers