favorite this postMedia Designer (Vancouver)hide this posting
compensation: Based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Monkey Group is growing!
Our Marketing team is expanding to help develop and distribute cutting-edge media content about the off-premise paradigm shift to the North American marketplace. Do you have what it takes to join us?
The Media Designer is responsible for executing the creative direction for Monkey Group and its divisions, including developing visual design concepts and finished graphics for all products, services, events, and various media communications.
WHAT THIS ROLE DOES
- Translates the Group's brand vision and standards into production-ready designs, graphics and visual support to establish and reflect the corporate culture and identity, attract interest in our products, services, media, news and events, and engage our audiences.
- Informs design concepts and choices by considering market insights alongside executive direction and consultation, and constructive input from other team members.
- Engages internal clients in creative briefings to define and understand the marketing objective of all projects and initiatives.
- Develops and shares corporate graphic standards across the organization.
- Communicates brand strategy and present design concepts to stakeholders and fellow project participants through live presentations and support documentation.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who has done this before as part of a cross-functional marketing team, and doesn't need to be told how to do it.
- Someone with the curiosity, patience and skills to develop an authentic, professional visual language, while learning directly from an industry evangelist.
- Someone who is ready, willing and able to work closely with a small group of specialists in a fun, creative environment.
- Someone who can impress us with what their ideas and enthusiasm for SaaS technology and/or the North American food services sector, regardless of their direct experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Prepare a cover letter, resume, and a short, personalized video of you telling us why you're ideally suited to move forward in the recruitment process, and possibly join our growing marketing team.