compensation: $40,000 to $60,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT KLEIN GROUP, ROYAL LEPAGE PAGE
Royal LePage is Canada's oldest and largest real estate company with over 17,000 agents, $100B in annual sales and a 105 year history as a 100% Canadian owned company. Part of the Bookfield Asset Management Family, Royal LePage stands alone in real estate brokerage market share and marketing reach.
Royal LePage Sussex Klein Group is a member of the National Chairman's Club placing us in the top 1% of real estate professionals in Canada for Royal LePage. We are the #1 team in Canada for commercial real estate transactions and #4 in total volume out of 17,000 agents coast to coast. Royal LePage Sussex Klein Group is an innovative, agile, team-driven company focused on results and service for our clients; that has driven our success.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE:
• Very Strong people skills; ability to manage agents, expectations
• Carry out and improve office systems
• Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
• Design, creation and implementation of marketing systems and protocols
• Creation of Property Brochures, Online Media, Social Media, Print
• Oversight of marketing expenses, ordering and suppliers
• Is on top of industry and competitor trends and new technologies
• Builds industry knowledge through competitor research
• Networks within and is a part of local and/or online design communities
• Participates in professional development opportunities
• Organizing tasks, prioritizes, and successfully juggling multiple projects in short timeframes with high-quality work
• Seeking input proactively and engaging others for contributions; conducting meetings to understand needs/scope of a project
• Moving projects through production, seeking out quotes for printing, recommending appropriate materials, and suggesting alternatives mediums
• Well organized, punctual and meticulous
• Strong computer, phone skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
• Very strong design, writing and research skills
• Attention to detail, yet efficient
• Proficiency with creation of HTML content: Wordpress, Mail Chimp
• Works well independently and as part of a team
• Energetic and a strong multitasker
• Driven to meet goals and tight deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Real estate licensee an asset, but not necessary
• Criminal record check required
• Post-secondary education in graphic design.
• At least 5 to 8 years' experience in a graphic design role in a medium- to large-sized organization or design agency.
• Certified Graphic Designer with the GDC preferred.
• Knowledge of or experience in real estate brokerage will be an asset.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
The successful graphic designer will provide creative services to help build campaigns and strategic pursuits based on our brand. By artfully developing and executing design and marketing solutions from concept to completion, the successful candidate drives value to the marketing and communications team, as well as the business as a whole, through improved brand awareness.
• Responsible for all public facing content (print, advertising, online, property specific)
• Manage agent data input, contract administration, and business systems
• Directing multiple and diverse personalities
• Creation of listing packages and marketing materials and tracking
• Research (Pre-listing and Prospecting) for all agents
• Approve professionals to assist with listings
• Manage active listings and business development
• Be the marketing and listing support person for all agents
• Operate as the point of contact for submissions of agreements and listings
• Collect and put together information for monthly newsletters
• Order office supplies and signage
• Set up of new agent profiles
• Cooperate with web developers to monitor agent and company websites
• Monitor agent transactions for award recognition
• Update TV displays and passive marketing, remote systems
(40%) - Marketing of Listings (Residential, Commercial, Project Marketing)
• Complete listing packages and postings promptly (18+ agents)
(40%) - Brand Development & Tracking
• Capture new leads using existing systems (FaceBook, email, mailers, websites)
• Assisting in the development of new systems and improvements
(10%) - Prospecting Research
• Gathering required information for agents related to existing files and new ones, including farm areas
(10%) - Pre-listing Research
• Preparation of information/packages
• Complete listing package within 24 to 72 hours; 5 days for some listings
• Development and deadlines of a yearly marketing calendar including client emails, weekly and monthly print advertising, mailers
• Number of new inquiries based on maximum exposure of listing, tracking and improvement
• Consistency & professionalism with all marketing materials
• Implementation of systems for listing support
• Feedback from company agents and how the role has positively impacted their business
Please respond by email with your RESUME, COVER LETTER AND SAMPLES OF WORK. Please include samples of your copy (writing) and design. (Submit both final PDF and original files: INDD, AI, or PSD to show work style and skill). Online portfolio covering print, web and digital is acceptable. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers