Compensation: project basis type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
For the past 5 years, Pace Creative Group is a full service communication and marketing agency specializing in content marketing. Top companies turn to Pace Creative worldwide for help with content marketing, print, web, branding and digital services.
We are all about developing creative solutions that we are very proud of - that means it clearly communicates our client's key messages and successfully meets our client's business objectives and it is visually appealing and engaging. If those are the sorts of things that get you self-motivated, engaged and excited every day, then maybe you're the right team player we are looking for.
As a team we are constantly challenging ourselves to evolve and looking for ways to push ourselves and our projects. To do so, we need an in-house Content Coordinator with some Video Editing experience who will bring a consistent level of awesome to our team-centered boutique environment. As one of Vancouver's fastest growing independently-owned agency, specializing in content marketing, we've built a reputation working with small and large businesses (mainly B2B) in Canada and Worldwide.
You will have a robust commitment to excellence in developing new content and writing and will know how to connect business objectives with innovative and cleaver content solutions. You're kind, friendly, and can work closely with others to collaborate effectively with a team of producers, strategist, designers and developers to create amazing work that clients are excited about, and users will engage with and want to share.
• Lead by example: to inspire the rest of the team, giving precise, clear and honest guidance to help others produce their best work, on-time and on-budget.
• Set the tone and pace for projects: through rolling up your sleeves to help out other team members and get deep into industry research.
• Facilitate resources: coordinate different in-house resources to develop compelling content. Fill in the gaps when needs be. You might be involved in taking the approved concepts and make them real. Or work with the producers in developing an approved concept.
• Keep up with trends and best practices: when it comes to content planning and development - ensure you are inspiring the team to improving their work standards consistently to improve engagement.
• Advocate for the role of the content coordinator: across all areas of the company, working with other producers, strategists, marketing, and developers in a team environment, taking ultimate responsibility for facilitating and coordinating all resources that are needed to get a project completed efficiently.
• Collaboration: Work closely with the other team members to implement strategies and support the overall quality and creative work produced by the agency.
• Experience: proven track record in content planning, development and coordination with excellent communications skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to make a difference on the bottom line.
• Organized: managing your schedule, breaking down each project into specific tasks, managing between 10 and 20 projects concurrently and efficiently ensuring the successful completion of projects on time and on budget.
• Undergraduate degree in Communications/Journalism/Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least two total years of work experience
• Minimum of two years in a content function working on a variety of ongoing projects and a minimum of two years of agency experience
• Knowledge of agencies and related service industry professions is highly preferred
• Some video editing experience or/and knowledge is highly preferred
• Basic photo editing skills are a nice to have
• Strong knowledge of social media (FB, IG, Twitter, Linkedin) and Hootsuite
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience with the full line of Adobe Creative Suite is an asset (especially After Effects and Photoshop)
• Eye for detail. Proof reading experience is a must
• Able to work well independently
• Desire to learn
Is Pace Creative the right fit for you?
• No egos. You're confident enough in yourself to stand for excellence in developing visual solutions. You are confident enough to acknowledge alternative points of view, be a kind yet inspiring team member and know when to compromise for the greater good of the client, the project and the team. You are the first in and last one out, without doing it on purpose.
• Patient and approachable. You're respectful and generous with your time, manage stress very well when faced with deadlines and pressures. You are never too busy to support those around you with generous ideas, tactful advice, or just a suggestion to help someone's challenge.
• A clear vision. You've been involved in many, many successful web, branding and digital projects, as well as application designs. You know what you want and are able to explain it with patience and conviction, building consensus through honest persuasion and confidence.
• Time Management. You know how to handle many different projects and tasks during the day perfectly and precisely so that you feel proud, satisfied and fulfilled.
• Experienced, Dedicated and Passionate. You're experienced and very motivated to constantly make an effort to improve your skills and add value to the team as a Content Coordinator. You look at potential typos on menus at restaurants, go to museums regularly, stare at buildings to appreciate their architecture, attend art and cultural events to get inspired, and go to plays to enjoy the stage, the acting and overall production. You appreciate good marketing, engaging content and design when you look at websites, brands and marketing materials and read social media feeds. You know about all the industry trends and know that there's a time and a place for everything.
• Top-notch communication skills. Communication is a critical component of content, so your communication skills--written, verbal, and visual--are solid. You're able to articulate ideas and principles with clarity and precision, in a style that suits the purpose of the project and its context.
• Sense of humour. Life is too short to take yourself too seriously. You're relaxed but professional, casual but respectful. You come to work every day with a big smile and ready to have a good time.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our core team and of our agency for the long-term. This is not just another job.
Our wages are competitive. Overtime is an exception, not the rule. We offer medical and dental benefits.
Our open space working environment is located in downtown Vancouver and is easily accessible by bus, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express.
If you are passionate about content creation, result-oriented marketing, videos and have an interest in working in a highly productive and collaborative environment, we want to hear from you today! Please send your resume, cover letter and sample of work (links or website) to recruiting [@] creativepace.com.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter l’annonceur à l’origine de cette offre.