PMP* training taught by a project and program management expert with 15 years of in-depth, international experience in managing large-scale, complex projects ($40M - $950M).
QR Code Link to This Post
Length: 4-6 days for a full PMP course, or any number of hours for custom training.
Time: days - evenings - weekends
Location: In-house for organizations in the greater Vancouver area or one-to-one for individuals.
Cost: Highly competitive rate based on length of training and group size. Guaranteed best value for the money.
Style: Training is based on the application of PM principles and guidelines in real-life situations. In that sense, it's different from and much more advanced than basic text-book training.
Training covers the following areas:
The 5 Project Management Process Groups:
• Monitoring and Controlling
The 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas:
• Project Integration Management
• Project Scope Management
• Project Time Management
• Project Cost Management
• Project Quality Management
• Project Human Resource Management
• Project Communications Management
• Project Risk Management
• Project Procurement Management
• Project Stakeholder Management
Email to discuss and find out more.
*PMP is a registered trademark of PMI.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6646054324
email to friend