QR Code Link to This Post
DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER or NEAR [any age or level is welcome]
In person or on Skype
Quality training for corporate and individuals.
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard software for image editing and drawing web graphics. If you're serious about learning Photoshop you don't have to go to a college, pay $400-600 per course, spend 6 weeks per course and share the class with 18 other students. Then you'll need at least two levels of Photoshop to learn the basics. I know all this because I teach graphic and web design courses at a few colleges and universities in lower mainland. I'm an Adobe certified instructor and I also have two university degrees in both computer science and art.
I offer one-on-one tutoring sessions which are very productive and resourceful. I provide you with lots of hands-on class exercises, handouts, and useful homework. You'll be amazed by the amount you learn each session.
I can teach you all Photoshop fundamentals in 6 (1.5 hour) sessions to include:
- How to use Photoshop's tools, menus and pallets
- Mastering selection tools
- Understanding digital images: format, file size, dimensions, etc.
- Optimizing images for web (Crop, resize, shrink and straighten images)
- Masking and adjustment layers
- How to use Batch processing and automating functions
- Color adjustment and color matching (black and white, sepia, etc.)
- Photo editing, enhancement and retouching: (removing acnes, wrinkles and blemish, changing eye/hair color, etc.)
- Create panoramic images
- Create dynamic tonal range images with "Merge to HDR"
- Work with RAW image files
- Basics of drawing and illustration in Photoshop
Please feel free to contact me if you're interested
(Only serious applicants please).
Price: $50/hour at my home office in the Wes End (Downtown Vancouver). Plus traveling time if classes are held at your place. Please ask for quote for corporate training.
TAGS: Photoshop lessons, Photoshop tutoring, Photoshop tutor vancouver, Photoshop workshop, adobe Photoshop, editing images