QR Code Link to This Post
If you have a DSLR camera and you've been shooting in Auto mode you've been missing out a lot. If you just learn the basics of digital photography your images will look a world apart.
I'm an Adobe certified college/university instructor and I have my own tutoring business. I enjoy digital media very much and love teaching and working with students.
My one-on-one tutoring sessions are fun and resourceful. I provide you with a great handout so you just need to focus on learning than spending time on making notes. We'll have a few field trips in downtown and near. You'll be amazed by how much your learn in 6 sessions.
In this four 1.5 hour session package you'll learn:
- The basics and theory of digital photography
- Understanding digital images: format, file size, dimensions, etc.
- Getting to know your camera, lenses, tripod, flash and other accessories
- Shooting in Manual mode to get the best lighting
- Shooting in Aperture priority mode to work with various depth of field
- Shooting in Shutter speed priority mode to create amazing shots of fireworks, rivers, motion objects and much more
- Shooting panoramic scenes and stitching them in Photoshop
- Night Photography: we'll do a short field trip at night and take some beautiful pictures from scenic downtown Vancouver
Please feel free to contact me if you're interested (Only serious applicants please).
Classes are held at my home office in the Wes End (field trips for photo shoots will be held in downtown Vancouver or near). Please ask for quote for corporate training.
TAGS: photography lessons, photography tutoring, photography course, photography tutor, DSLR camera lessons, digital camera course