• ENDURE-FIT: Cross-Training Class for Endurance Athletes •
You've probably been told you need to add some cross-training to your routine. Maybe you don't know what the heck to do. Maybe you can't stand the idea of slogging it out in a gym. Maybe you just can't get yourself motivated to do it on your own.
Either way, you're not doing it and you're missing out on untapped performance potential!
This one-hour functional group fitness class will help you get stronger, faster, and reduce your risk of getting injured doing the things you love the most.
You'll be led through movements targeting the areas runners and cyclists need most without all the fluff (sorry, no bicep curls). 90% of the movements use just you and your bodyweight so you can do them anywhere at any time.
Oh, and the group vibe is pretty fun 😉
• "When is it?" Saturday mornings, 10-11am.
• "Where is it?" Denman Fitness, 1731 Comox Street
• "How much is it?" $68.25 for 6 classes, $15.75 per drop-in.
• "Anything else I need to know?" The class is suitable for all fitness levels, since the movements can be progressed or regressed in a number of ways. If you're stuck in a plateau, whether it's in your performance or in your weight loss, adding in some strategic strength training can help!
Our next round of classes begins February 18 and runs until April 1 (no class on March 11). Want more info? Already a "hell yes, sign me up!"? Contact me and I'll get you set up! 🙌
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers