Are you looking to enter a career in light cleaning and janitorial services but lack the training and experience?
The YMCA Cleaning and Janitorial Services Training is a free 6-week employment program which allows participants to gain valuable skills and credentials through industry hands-on and classroom training with follow-up support.
This FREE program offers Building Services Worker training/certification, provides employment counselling and connects you with employers in the industry, with a value of $1,500, at no cost to you.
Participants benefit from:
• Building Services Worker training program through industry professionals
• WHMIS certification and First Aid training
• Employment support through one-on-one support with a YMCA job developer
• Workshops on essential employment topics such as resume-building and interview preparedness
• Additional training on topics such as English language, computer confidence
• On-going support with job referrals and networking opportunities
To learn more, interested participants must register and attend a mandatory information session:
Monday, February 20
Thursday, February 23
Monday, February 27
For more information, please call
show contact info
or respond to this post via email to speak to program representatives. Space is limited!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers