reliable "backup" goalies (to leave their phone number with the Front Desk, "attention: Steve")
and "good" floor hockey PLAYERS
- 4on4(maximum 16 total) +2 goalies
- slapshots are ok
- NON-CONTACT, non-chippy play
- games are played in the second-largest Vancouver Community Centre gym
- I consider it to be the best-sized gym for 4on4 ball hockey in Vancouver
- larger-sized nets with no real obstructions on the side walls (unlike at other gyms)
- games are faster-paced than most games, so this is not likely suited to beginners
- conveniently located one block south of the "Yaletown-Roundhouse" Canada Line Stn
- fairly ample metered parking(free after 10pm) on the adjacent street
Payment options are as follows:
Option 1: "register" as a "regular" for the remainder of the Jan-Mar season
"dropin" player options:
Option 2: before 9:30pm, pay $5.50 by credit card or cash
Option 3: after 9:30pm, use a previously-purchased non-expiring, shareable $50 "10-visit pass".
The first 16 total "option 1 and option 2" players get priority.
To put your name on the "dropin" player list,
call the Roundhouse Community Centre (6O4) 7I3-I8OO between 10:30am-9:29pm on game day,
and after the call connects, press "1".
On any given night, one or more expected guys don't show up, so even guys at the bottom of the dropin list are likely to get in.
Bring a --------- DARK shirt AND a WHITE shirt ---------
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers