compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Velofix was born from a passion for cycling. We believe that bicycles can help change the world. Our goal is to provide a convenient and premium mobile bike shop experience. Velofix has the largest fleet of mobile bike shops in North America and currently has over 120 franchises sold in Canada and the USA.
We want our clients to Save Time. Ride More.
The AP/AR Accountant will be responsible for processing accounts payable and providing support for monthly billing, reporting and reconciliations as well as administrative and inventory support.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Code and process accounts payable invoices and cheques
• Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date and on time
• Prepare monthly billing invoices for franchisees and vendors
• Correspond with vendors and respond to enquiries
• Bank reconciliations, expense reports and visa statement reconciliations
• Intercompany entries and reconciliations
• Administrative and inventory support
• Accounting or bookkeeping diploma
• Minimum of 3 years accounts payable, accounts receivable or bookkeeping experience
• Can work independently with speedy and accurate data entry skills
• Ability to handle high volume of invoices in a positive, professional and flexible manner
• Strong organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Experience in Sage 50 an asset
Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers