favorite this postAccounting Clerk (Downtown Vancouver)hide this posting
compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, skills and education employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Start Date - Immediately
The Burrard Group is currently seeking a full-time Accounting Clerk to join their Accounting team at the head office location in Downtown Vancouver.
For over 40 years, the Burrard Group has been active in the real estate industry, building a diverse portfolio of successful master-planned communities, multi-family and single family residential developments, commercial projects, lodging properties and golf courses. We lead every project with a responsibility for enhancing communities and the surrounding environment.
Primary Duties for the Accounting Clerk:
Maintain the accounts payable system and integrity of the general ledger by:
• Reviewing accuracy, coding and approvals of invoices
• Entering all transactions into accounting system accurately
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Issuing and ensuring all cheques are mailed or couriered upon signing
• Filing of processed invoices
Other responsibilities are:
• Assist with general ledger duties - journal vouchers, bank reconciliations, daily sales reports;
• Filing and general accounting administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Understanding of the basic accounting concepts and principles
• Strong communication skills
• Must be accurate, organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Excellent work ethic and time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• experience in Accounts Payable and data entry is preferred
• Mature, with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
If you are interested in joining our Accounting team, please email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers