We are a rapidly expanding café and catering company located in Railtown. We are looking for a new full-time member to join our office team. Preference will be given to those who can start immediately.
Qualifications and Skills
• Min 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
• Self-starter who can work independently
• Great organizational skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong attention to detail, good problem solving and analytical skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Quickbooks Enterprise
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the food and beverage industry is an asset
• Plenty of room to grow and to take on additional responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide accounting support to the Controller with a focus on day-to-day tasks
• Posting daily cash receipts for our cafes and reconciling with daily bank deposits
• Create and email daily and monthly reports to management.
• Accounts Payable - entering and coding invoices, preparing and processing payment
• Accounts Receivable - preparing invoices for wholesale division, processing payments for catering invoices
• Preparing weekly bank deposits
• Reconciling monthly vendor statements, credit cards and other GL accounts
• Assist with month-end closing and reporting including bank reconciliations
• Maintain and organizing employee records and files
• Assist with processing bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salary staff
• Assist with filing and general administration
• Other related duties as assigned
Please forward a resume and covering letter. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Please note only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers