compensation: Compensation plus benefits. Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a social media copywriter to concept and create ongoing original social content across various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This role will be instrumental in increasing our clients' social media visibility & presence. You'll be responsible for maintaining and strengthening our client's brand voice and identity through engaging daily posts.
You'll also assist in creating copy for email, landing pages, website and blogs. A successful candidate will be a strong writer with a proven track record, will understand how to write effectively for a variety of audiences, is passionate about results and improvement, and has experience maintaining social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Research, produce and schedule engaging content across various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
• Measure and track social media campaigns and develop reports
• Create compelling copy for blogs, email, website, landing pages, press releases and other promotional materials.
• Proofread and edit all content to ensure consistent brand voice and message
• Collaborate with creative team to coordinate accompanying visuals and media content to go with blogs and articles.
• Working with the Content Specialist and other marketing coordinators to optimize reach and conversion of content and execute marketing campaigns
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field such as Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing.
• 1 year of experience in social media marketing, digital marketing or copywriting.
• Experience using social media management tools i.e. Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Sprout Social
• Excellent writing and editing skills with incredible attention-to-detail
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign an asset
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and 2-3 writing samples. (These can be samples of published blog posts, press releases, email copy, etc.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers