compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Multicam Canada Inc. is seeking a CNC Field Service Technician.
The selected applicant will be based from our office in Surrey, BC and travel throughout Western Canada to install, maintain and repair MultiCam CNC Routers, Plasmas, WaterJets, Lasers and Knife Cutting machines.
Technician will be trained on all machines and provide professional support and training to our Customers on-site, via phone and e-mail. Responsible for completion of all documentation required for calls and service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support customers as needed on-site
• Determine Warranty Status
• Install and preventive maintenance on all machine types
• Locate and disburse parts and part numbers
• Knowledge of and ability to operate all MultiCam products
• Knowledge of and ability to operate all software sold and supported by MultiCam
• Excellent attendance and being punctual is mandatory
• Travel domestically is required with possible international travel.
• Complete other assigned tasks as required
• Mechanical and Electrical aptitude a MUST
• Excellent understanding of basic electricity and electronics
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to read schematics
• Preferred prior knowledge on computer-aided design (CAD) /computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software.
• PC literate with strong Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and file compression skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Personal and reliable transportation is a must, mileage reimbursed
• Able to travel locally, in Canada, and in the United States.
Education/ Other Requirements
• Associates degree or related experience in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
• Applicant must be able to travel to the United States for training
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers