EuroLine Windows is looking to hire a full-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication, customer service, and computer skills with superior accuracy Attention to detail to perform clerical, administrative, organizational and general office duties.
Have a professional demeanor, positive attitude and willing to work in a team environment
- Answering phone calls and efficiently directing them to staff
- Greeting customers
- Co-ordination of incoming and outgoing post, including booking couriers
- Document management
- Maintain upkeep of reception area/showroom
- Providing excellent customer service; handling any questions or concerns from the clients
- General bookkeeping duties, data entry, filing, petty cash
- Bank and credit card reconciliations, receivables, and payables
- Using Simply Accounting Software
As a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant you will ideally have some experience in administration/reception and possess the following qualifications:
- Basic accounting book keeping duties, data entry, filing
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook is required.
- Previous office experience
- High School diploma required, post Secondary education an asset
- Professional, strong written and verbal communications, organized and team orientated
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of Simply Accounting Software an asset
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and willing to work in a team environment
Wage rate is determined by experience.
Great benefits, Medical, dental, extended health, RSP, and vision care.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers