Express Employment Professionals Surrey/ Langley office's client who has been in business since 1959, located on the Surrey Langley border is looking for a fulltime experienced
Senior Panel Operator for their production facility.
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, the Senior Machine Operator performs a variety of tasks including preparing for the panel run, operating the panel lines, performing operational maintenance on machinery to ensure uninterrupted and continuous operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Load / unload metal coils and film coils.
• Ensure that machines are operating at establish parameters and cycle time.
• Monitor the quality of products from panel machines. Ensure products are conforming to established quality standard.
• Follow established occupational health and safety policies
• Clean up glue tubes and wiper blades after the panel run.
• Trouble shoot when machine issues arise.
• Prepare orders for shipment.
• Assist loading of products.
• Record operational data as required.
• Maintain the efficient operation of panel machines.
• Conducts meeting with panel division line leader and staff as necessary
• Performs operational maintenance on machinery as to ensure uninterrupted and continuous operation.
• Perform assigned task from time to time.
• 3+ years of machine operation and maintenance experience.
• Experience in steel insulated panel (SIP panels) production is an asset.
• Mature with supervisory experience.
• Mechanically incline.
• Strong trouble shooting skills.
• Good English oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well both as a team and independently.
• Forklift ticket is an asset.
Education and Training: Mechanical trade school
Skills: machine operation and maintenance background
Work Experience: 3+ years of machine operation and maintenance experience
Language Skills: Good English language skills, both verbal and written
The hours are Monday- Friday 7am- 4:30pm
Pay range is $19- $25 depending on experience
Please send your resume to this ad
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers