POSITION - Production Workers and Framers, Pre-Fab
Giusti Wall Tech has been prefabricating wall panels and perfecting our craft for more than 30 years, and have built walls for more than 40,000 single and multifamily units. We bring decades of experience to all aspects of our production from design to shop floor and out on site. As a family owned company, Giusti Wall Tech Limited Partnership has always fostered the idea of a 'family'. It's the close relationships we establish with our customers, our trade partners and our employees that is a key to our long-term success.
Giusti Wall Tech Limited Partnership is currently recruiting framers for our DAY SHIFT at our pre-fab facility in Langley.
• 1 year or more of construction experience
• Proficiency using an array of specialized power tools, machines, and hand tools
• Read and interpret a tape measure
• Speak, read, and write English
• Must be able to undergo and successfully pass pre access drug and alcohol testing
• Must have legal status to work in Canada
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Company Benefit Program and RRSP matching
• Overtime paid after 8 hours a day
• Paid every 2 weeks with direct deposit
• Respond to this ad with resume
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers