remuneración: $ 14.57 - $ 15.32 per hour tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
We are one of North America's largest and most successful RTA (Ready To Assemble) furniture manufacturers of innovative, stylish and value-based home furnishings. Based out of Delta, BC, we are a "home-grown" award-winning BC company with a proven 30-year track record of sustainable organic growth. Our "Just-In-Time" manufacturing process allows us to provide our customers with a standard guarantee that our products will always be in stock and orders ship within two business days. Our state-of-the-art logistics systems allow us to process orders 24X7 365 days per year with a guaranteed 99.9% system up time. Our work environment is positive and performance-driven. As a technology leader in our industry, we love to drive innovation, making career growth happen for our 180+ employees. To learn more about us, please visit www.prepacmfg.com.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a highly energetic and motivated individual to join us in the full time role of Packer/General Labour position. Prepac is a great place to work if you want to be part of a growing team that is dedicated and committed.
In this role you will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities.:
- Pack components into boxes on a line as part of a team.
- Stack and move components, feed and receive from machines.
- Cleaning, tidying, and other general laboring duties.
- Work is repetitive and some heavy lifting is required.
- Good hand-eye coordination, attention to detail and organizational skill required.
- Must be energetic, caring and conscientious and have the ability to achieve both quality and output goals.
Please indicate on your cover letter which of the following shifts you are available and prioritize your preference:
- Day shift: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. - $ 14.57/hour
- Afternoon shift: 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. - $ 15.27/hour
- Graveyard shift: 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. - $ 15.32/hour (pay 8 hours per shift for 7-1/2 hour work).
Pay rates increases after 6 months.
Prepac provides great benefits (after passing probation):
* Medical Services Plan
* Group Life Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision Plan.
* Short Term Disability
* Group RRSP Plan
Overtime work often available.
Only those who have the legal status to work in a full time, permanent position in Canada need apply.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados