BOXMaster, a corrugated box manufacturer, is seeking a certified, counterbalance, sit down, Forklift Operator.
This position is full time with an excellent benefits plan and bonus incentives after a probationary period. The chosen candidate will be responsible for machine loading and other duties within the manufacturing process.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week within Sunday to Saturday, which will include shift work and working during the weekend. We are a fast paced environment, with a high regard for safety.
• Follow the required company SOP's and Health and Safety Standards
• Loading and offloading bale packed product onto machine lines
• Operating secondary manufacturing equipment
• Offloading bale packed material from trucks
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
• Ensuring accuracy of all production data
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Positive attitude with a goal oriented work ethic
• Current forklift certification for 5000 lb. counterbalance forklift with minimum 2 years' experience
• Must be flexible for shift work schedule
• Experience with RFI scanning a plus
• Must have ability to communicate in the English language (both written and verbal)
• Must be able to work in cooperation with others
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Must have CSA approved safety boots
• Grade 12 education preferred
Please forward your resume and cover letter. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers