compensation: tbd - subsidized benefits after 90 day probation period employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Simon's Specialty Foods, a manufacturer of pies, has an opening for a bakery production worker.
Part-time (10am-2pm) or Full-time (6am - 2pm)
Hours of operation are Mon-Fri 6am-2pm.
• Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, and supplies
• Prepare the production line for operation by filling the station with product & supplies
• Ensure accuracy of all production data including batch reports
• Effective running of all relevant equipment & reporting any equipment defects to the Supervisor
• Ensure the product is correctly recorded to ensure standards are followed when weighing and baking product
• Ensure all production materials are available, set up machinery, change equipment, operate & monitor equipment, and replenish materials as needed
• Determine and report equipment malfunctions to appropriate parties
• Maintain cleanliness & sanitation of equipment and assigned area
• Other duties as assigned
• Good understanding of English
• Ability to work in a team
• Occasional heavy lifting - 40lbs
• Must be able to stand for entire shift, frequent light lifting of trays to 15 lbs
• Should not have allergies to dairy or nuts.
• Must be able to handle meat
• Must have CSA approved safety boots and be able to do repetitive work
• Must be able to follow instruction, work in cooperation with others, & must be attentive to detail to ensure accuracy of work assignments. Must be able to keep up the pace with others on the line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers