compensation: Competitive wage and benefits package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Superior Tray Systems Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacturing of cable bus systems. We are looking for aluminum welders to join our team.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Preparing materials and supplies for production
• Counting and packaging materials and products for shipping
• Cleaning and organizing the shop
• Working under the direction of the foreman and other team managers
• Experience in aluminum welding (Mig welding)
• Experience in manufacturing and assembly
• Ability to read shop drawings
• Steel toed boots
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Fluent in speaking, writing and reading English
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
• Detail oriented and conscientious work ethic
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Punctual, reliable and dependable
• Physically fit and able to lift 23Kg (50lbs)
Note: Welder will be tested. Welders must be able to read shop drawings/blueprints and understand welding symbols.
• Experience with Tig welding
• Experience with shop equipment,
• Mechanical aptitude
What we offer:
• Great working environment with a skilled team
• Opportunities to learn new skills
• Competitive wages
• Medical benefits after successful completion of a three month probationary period
• RRSP matching program after completing one year of full time employment
• Full time
• Day and afternoon shifts
• The plant is located in the Tilbury area of Delta, BC
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please submit your application by emailing a reply to this ad. Please attach a resume (pdf or doc file) and a cover letter in the email body.
Please note that while we thank all the applicants, only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
For the information about the company and our product please visit www.superiortray.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers