compensation: Contractual based on experience and qualifications employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an Award Winning, dynamic, collaborative team providing Residential Construction Design/Build services to clients throughout the Greater Vancouver area; with a mission of Service, Excellence and Innovation.
This position is on a contractual basis
1. Responsible for all interior design related aspects of assigned projects. Design and plan interior spaces based on aesthetic, functional and safety considerations.
2. Develop preliminary designs and sketches according to the client's wishlist
3. Develop and draw working drawings by utilizing AutoCAD and SketchUP
4. Generate 3D drawings from manufacturers
5. On site meetings with clients, subtrades and team members
6. Meet with clients and help guide selections for finishing
7. Work with suppliers, trades and the estimating team to select products and maintain budget allowances for each project
• Minimum 3 years experience in the residential construction industry
• Ability to read and understand plans
• Experience with both renovation and new construction type projects
• Excellent communication skills and composure
• Excellent written and verbal command of the English language
• Knowledge and understanding of AutoCAD and Sketchup
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel and other basic computer skills
• Understanding of Worksafe BC residential construction Health & Safety Guidelines
• Experience in Webquoin
• Renovation of condominiums and small commercial spaces
If you possess these skills and experience level, please send your resume, current references and a brief cover letter outlining how you meet the prerequisites listed above, your employment expectations & availability
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers