favorite this postWastewater Engineer / Environmental Biotech / Field Water Technologisthide this posting
compensation: Competitive and depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have a full-time opening for an engineer / technologist for wastewater treatment facilities located in BC Fraser valley and lower mainland.
Recent graduates of wastewater engineering, environmental science / biotechnology, process engineering, chemistry or related sciences are welcome to apply.
- Testing of wastewater parameters
- Water samples collection and testing
- Occasional travelling is required at project sites within Canada
- Wastewater treatment with biological treatments, flocculation, coagulation, filtration techniques, odor control, Jar testing method etc.
- Organization of lab
- Knowledge of using standard lab equipment.
- Daily communications and reports
- Maintaining a clean and tidy laboratory
- Follow procedures for handling and storage of chemicals
- should have strong communication skills in English.
- Must have Class 5 BC Driver's license
- Minimum of 1-5 years of hands-on-experience of wastewater treatment techniques and methods
- Must be capable of working independently and as a team.
- Candidate must be self-starter and quick learner.
- Good writing skills for report preparation
- Must be good at following the written methods, protocols and instructions.
- WHMIS, First-Aid and Forklift training will be an asset
Wage: Competitive and depending on experience.
If you meet above requirements, please send your resume by E-mail.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers