compensation: compensation is based on experience and qualifications approximately $15.50 -$18 per hour plus benefits ( wage is negotiable) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
New Generations Early Learning Centre Ltd. Langley has been in business since 2009, operating a licensed Group Childcare Centre with a capacity of 12 infants and toddlers and 16 children 30m to 5 years old. We believe the key to a successful childcare centre and program are the teachers. Thus we aim to provide a positive work environment where staff are truly appreciated and valued. We provide extended health benefits, raise after 6 months employment and coffee/tea from our local coffee shop every friday as a small token of our appreciation of your hard work. Our programs are play based and Reggio inspired and we are working towards a more Reggio based program. We believe children learn best through creative expression and exploration thus we follow their lead in program planning in a child centerred approach. We believe in creating an environment with natural items and beautiful things.
2 Fulltime positions open for September, one in our infant and toddler program and one in our 3-5 year old program
Under the direction of the facility Manager and Owner applicants would be responsible for the following:
• program planning which includes exploration activities, circle, arts and crafts, outdoor activities, presentation and display of classroom
• upkeep of program/environment
• positive communication with families/parents/coworkers
• creating relationships with the children
Successful candidates will have:
• organizational skills and ability to work independently
• a reliable and professional attitude
• demonstrated knowledge of the Reggio philosophy
• proficient written and spoken english language skills
• a flexible attitude, fantastic interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to multitask.
• Ability to maintian discretion and confidentiality.
• ITE, ECE, ECA or RA License to practice
• Cleared criminal record check
• 3 references
• current first aid certificate
• sense of humor
• ability to manage a group of 16 children 3-5 years old alongside an additional educator and/or ability to manage a group of 12 infants and toddlers alongside two additional educators
• resources to implement
• long term commitment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers