Recognized for its dedication to inclusion, diversity, and strong partnerships with the community, the Richmond School District is among one of the largest districts in British Columbia with some of the highest graduation rates in the province. With a deep history of high quality experiences for students, the Richmond School District strives to provide the best education and future for every student.
As an employer, we provide comprehensive growth, learning and engagement opportunities to the 2,300 committed professionals across the district.
• Grade 12 or equivalent plus a BC or Interprovincial Certificate of Apprenticeship in Painting or equivalent apprenticeship training and a BC or Interprovincial Certificate of Qualification in Painting (T.Q.)
• Two (2) years' experience in commercial or institutional painting and wall covering at a journeyman level.
• Thorough knowledge of current techniques, methods, procedures and materials applicable to the painting trade.
• Competency in the use and care of tools and equipment to this trade.
• Ability to organize workload and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting, pushing, pulling and moving materials, equipment and supplies and working in confined spaces.
• Valid Class 5 BC Driver's License
Interested applicants must provide proof of qualifications in order to be considered.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to www.makeafuture.ca/richmond by 12:00 pm, July 20th, 2018
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers