Are you unemployed and need help to find a job?
Are you at the age of 45 or above?
Need training? Mentor?
and / or Assistance?
to find a job of your pursuing career?
Workplace Integration for Mature Individuals
is a right program for you free of charge -- funded by the Government!!!
Come to talk to us
Are you a mature individual and unable to find a job? Please come for employability readiness workshops at the Surrey and Vancouver locations. Call now to reserve a seat for ongoing session as soon as you can.
PICS Society provides a new employment program called Workplace Integration for Mature Individuals (WIMI45+). This program partners with local community and business employers, one to one follow up support, job mentoring and specific skills training to generate job opportunities for mature workers. This program partners with local community and business employers, to generate job placements for participants.
• A mature individual at 45 years old or older
• Unemployed or underemployed -- under 20 hours per week
• Non--EI eligible or Non-EI recipient in the last three years and not attending School
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Job ready, committed and motivated to finding a Job
• Residing in Lower Mainland, Metro Vancouver areas
This program offers:
• Career assessments on job compatibility
• Specific short term skills training and acquire work experience
• Enhance Life Skills and lifelong learning
• Strengthen job search experience
• Mentorship in pairing with local professional of your pursuing profession
• Job placement assistance and follow up support
• Develop Work Action Plan and employer engagement
The program will be provided in the following locations: