compensation: Salary and Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rahi Systems offers a full suite of data center solutions that power service providers, government agencies and enterprises. We deliver hardware, software and services that help organizations evolve from a static data center to a dynamic, well instrumented and efficiently managed environment that can respond to today's business demands.
Our team has the experience and expertise to optimize data centers of all sizes and develop customized solutions that meet the unique needs of each customer. Yet all of our solutions are built upon the same core tenets: maximized availability, enhanced security, increased efficiency and minimized costs.
We have also developed the processes and skill sets to deliver IT solutions to customers globally. Our logistics and distribution teams possess a deep understanding of import and expert processes, and provide local purchasing, billing, engineering and support resources.
The Technical Account Manager's primary focus will be on Infrastructure Solutions for the Data Center, Compute / Networks / Storage and Virtualization Solutions, configuration and support assistance to Sales staff. This resource will also have sales responsibilities as well that may involve quoting and aligning resources from other teams to satisfy the needs of the customer.
The Technical Account Manager will work with our VP of Strategic Accounts and help develop the tactical strategy and aspects of the entire account. The VP of Strategic Accounts will carry the responsibility of the Strategic direction in the Accounts and the Technical Account Manager will bridge the tactical and technology account strategy with the customer.
The Technical Account Manager will liaison internally with Services, Engineering, Logistics, Operations to ensure the success of project deliveries, goals for the customer.
● Assist in technology solution selling.
● Assist in training and educating of both engineers and sales representatives on new products and solutions.
● Provide technical information to post engineers on installation and configurations as well as the professional services involved in the sale.
● Provide technical assistance and information to post-sales engineers regarding design and configuration
● Provide available competitive information to representatives.
● Present technical briefings to Client Executives and Sr. IT Staff.
● Facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers including conceptual design and white boarding sessions.
● Assist the Sales Group with Requests for Quotes / Information, Bids and Proposals.
● Continue to educate on new cutting-edge technologies to assist the client in their technology direction.
● Understand and abide by all security and operational polices.
● Legally eligible to work in the Canada
● Knowledge of arranging and conducting webinars and presentations.
● Excellent technical and business writing skills.
● Ability to create Bill-of-Materials and technical drawings for solution proposals.
● Creation and development of product and services quotes.
● Prior experience in selling complete Infrastructure, Enterprise IT and AV Solutions to
● Mandarin speaking is a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers