IT service based company is looking for an experienced bookkeeper for 2.5 to 3 days per week.
- Manage client invoicing and collections
- GST and PST returns on monthly and quarterly basis
- Payroll processed semi-monthly in timely manner
- Accounts payable coding and processing
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain orderly accounting records and filing system
- 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience in a full-cycle setting
- CPA designation not mandatory
- Proficient in English
- Quickbooks experience and knowledge to troubleshoot errors
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word etc)
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
This is a part-time position which might be best suited for a nearly retired individual or recent mother looking to re-enter the workforce. We offer flexible start times for the right candidate. The position is roughly 20 hours per week which can be split accordingly.
We like to thank all candidates and but only applicants who best match the above criteria will be contacted for an interview. Submission date for resumes is February 20th.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers