compensation: Market Rate - Depending On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We want you as our new Shipper / Order Picker IF you are a highly motivated, experienced individual with a passion for nutrition along with a commitment to delivering results on time! Fit Foods™ is the maker of the Pure Vita Labs™ (PVL™), Mutant®, North Coast Naturals™ and Whey Gourmet® powders and supplements. Due to our continuing global growth and our vision to be amongst the very BEST active nutrition supplement companies in the world, we have several career opportunities for dedicated stars who strive to deliver and improve!
The successful incumbents will work full-time for day shift, (Monday - Friday).
• Pick, Pack, and ship orders to the Canadian or International Market
• Receive raw materials from our other warehouse; this includes lifting and stacking boxes up to 40lbs for extended periods of time
• Coordinate material handling activities; receiving, picking, packing, labelling, and moving product by loading on trailers for warehouse transfer and/or shipment to customers
• Double checking work by verifying that incoming & outgoing shipments are correct by comparing against pick slips, bills of lading, invoices, etc.
• Maintaining adequate stock of shipping/packaging supplies, & wrap and skid material to be shipped
• Verify incoming materials against purchase orders and reporting discrepancies
• Maintain and transact inventory movements using inventory control system, perform cycle inventory cycle counts
• Coordinate regulatory documentation with QA Dept. and other departments to ensure other essential paperwork is in order before releasing orders
• Coordinate with local trucking and freight forwarding agent for pick up times; prepare invoice and packing slip based on distribution documentation
• Organize & rotate stock, and assisting to keep the warehouse tidy
• Cross training with other departments and performing other duties as directed
• Secondary school graduation, and prior 1 year work experience in a warehouse picking and packing orders; must be able to pick orders accurately
• Must have prior work forklift experience, and should have a current forklift certification. Certification that will be preferred; (Narrow Aisle/Counter Balance or Raymond Hi Reach experience)
• Should have no allergies to dairy, whey, dust, or nuts
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
• Those familiar with paperwork for international shipments will be preferred
• Must have CSA approved steel toe shoes or boots
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail to avoid picking errors; should have ability to calculate and good memory
• Ability to use RF Scanner and to use basic excel
• Highly organized with an ability to work within a team environment with a high level of initiative and flexibility
If you think you have these qualifications and drive (aptitude and attitude) and would enjoy working in our upbeat, team-orientated environment then let's connect! Submit your resume via email by July 30, 2018. No phone calls please and only local area candidates please.
Why work for us?
- Good Pay: Full-time work with a fixed shift schedule and a competitive salary package
- Secure: Work for a growing company that's thrived for 22 years, and that's is on trend
- Culture: Multi-cultural work force with a family atmosphere - where ownership is engaged and committed to good values, continuous innovation, and is results focused
- Exceptional Benefits: 100% company paid employee family benefit coverage including - MSP coverage, extended health, prescription, eye glass, dental benefits, education benefits, professional development growth opportunities, paid sick leave, and other related coverage
- Extra Benefits & perks: Solid $$ allowances for use of our own products & fitness membership incentives
- Growth: We started as a 1-person operation in 1996. We now have 120+ teammates! That trend continues!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers