compensation: Between $18-$22 per hour depending on experience, plus great benefits and an awesome company culture! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our growing client is hiring an entry level Office Coordinator to make sure projects run smoothly and all deadlines are met, leaving customers happy and coming back for more! Are you a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude who is looking to be a part of a fantastic team? We want to hear from you!
You are passionate about driving growth by building excellent relationships, both internally and externally. Your organizational skills and ability to prioritize allow you to manage multiple projects and achieve deadlines. People love being around you because of your positive attitude and ability to deliver exceptional experiences and service.
You conduct yourself professionally in stressful situations, but you are never afraid to put your hand up if you need help. You pride yourself on your integrity and strong work ethic and use it to deliver exceptional products and service. You are excited to be part of a team and a growing company!
- Provide support to sales and project management teams to ensure efficient, timely and accurate project execution
- Research equipment and site services, procure equipment, and communicate requirements in a timely manner
- Input data into the company's CRM system and be responsible for maintaining accuracy
- Take calls from customers and provide excellent service to find them a solution and successfully generate a rental or sale order
- Prepare detailed quotations for customers' and sales representatives' review and approval that reflect services offered and include legal terms and conditions and special instructions
- Provide customer support throughout projects as required including resolving issues, requests for technical specifications and equipment changes, reviewing cases with managers, and ensuring all inventory modifications are reflected in the ERP system
- Provide direction to support accurate and timely preparation of customer invoices and ERP reports
Answer customer telephone in a friendly and professional manner and support the team in various other duties as required
- Minimum High School Diploma
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and a relentless positive attitude
- Team-oriented mindset with a "can do" attitude
- Experience working collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced computer literacy and data entry skills are essential
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel with strong computer literacy and data entry skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and telephone communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and work independently
- Experience with ERP & CRM software is an asset
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including working beyond regular hours
- Technical background or experience is considered an asset
- Must possess and maintain a Driver's License, valid in BC
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
In addition to brilliant co-workers and a great work environment, some of the benefits you will receive from our client include:
- Generous, industry-leading compensation plan
- Strong, collaborative, and well-aligned leadership team
- Ambitious growth goals - and a roadmap to get there
- Comprehensive health, medical, dental, and wellness benefits plan
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Quarterly company-paid team events
- Annual company retreat
- Opportunities to advance within their dynamic, growing company!
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers