compensation: Market Rate Depending On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A rapidly growing sports nutrition company is looking for a full-time enthusiastic and personable Canadian Sales Administrator/Order Desk/Invoicing to assist our busy sales department to provide world class customer service. We want you IF you are a highly motivated, experienced individual with a passion for nutrition along with a commitment to delivering results on time! The candidate will be part of a close knit team responsible for responding to all customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner. This position reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor and to the Director of Sales.
Fit Foods™ is the maker of the Pure Vita Labs™ (PVL™), Mutant®, North Coast Naturals™ and Whey Gourmet® powders and supplements. Due to our continuing global growth and our vision to be amongst the very BEST active nutrition supplement companies in the world, we have several career opportunities for dedicated stars who strive to deliver and improve!
• Canadian order entry includes orders via phone, fax, and email; applying various discounts/promos to various customer groups to ensure accurate valid, and complete information is processed by using the right methods and tools
• Ensures customer processed invoices are submitted correctly to Distribution in a timely basis. This includes communicating with the warehouse in relation to goods that must be urgently dispatched
• Interact directly & communicate with other internal departments to provide information in response to inquiries about new and pending orders
• Ensures order approval (done at order entry) is tracked from Accounting. The incumbent must coordinate the invoice processing, coordinate information for payment of invoices, and prepare all necessary paperwork to ship completed orders
• Deliver above and beyond customer care through phone and email; handle queries, complaints, tracking shipments, and provides appropriate follow-up, solutions, and alternatives
• Handle customer inquiries (IE. stock, and/or pricing/track shipments) to ensure appropriate changes are made to resolve customer issues
• Follow-up and refer unresolved customer issues to designated departments/individuals for further investigation and follows-up
• Update non-shipping/out of stock list daily, update order forms, collate, and file pick tickets
• Assist with production of daily & weekly sales reports; this includes processing a backorder report which is submitted to the Sales Reps
• Liaison & communicate with other individuals in the Sales Department/Sales Reps, and within other departments
• May be asked to do other duties as required by the department
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• High school graduate or equivalent with post-secondary education focusing on Administration, Customer Service, or Business
• Should have 2 years' prior working experience within a Customer Service, Data Entry, or Sales environment, and/or other related technology. Those with previous experience in Customer Service will be preferred
• Extremely well organized individual with an attention to detail, highly analytical, with an ability to multitask, and to manage multiple priorities
• It is essential that the incumbent have a good memory and pay attention to details, be accurate, and highly organized
• Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult people. There is a high emphasis on the incumbent building positive rapport with Customers to ensure retention, to improve the customer experience, and to generate loyalty
• Strong and above average interpersonal, relationship building skills, and English communication skills (verbal and written), knowledge of French would be an asset. The incumbent should have a clear and pleasant speaking voice and must be fluent in English and/or French. This position interacts constantly with the customers and provides support services by phone or email
• Capacity to track records and to file efficiently
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office(particularly Excel and Word); SAP Business 1/Basis knowledge would be an asset
If you think you have these qualifications and drive (aptitude and attitude) and would enjoy working in our upbeat, team-orientated environment then let's connect! Submit your resume via email by July 30, 2018. No phone calls please and only local area candidates please.
Why Work For Us?
• Good Pay: Full-time work with a fixed shift schedule and a competitive salary package
• Secure: Work for a growing company that's thrived for 22 years, and that's on trend
• Culture: Multi-cultural work force with a family atmosphere - where ownership is engaged and committed to good values, continuous innovation, and is results focused
• Exceptional Benefits: 100% company paid employee & family benefit coverage including - MSP coverage, extended health, prescription, eye glass, dental benefits, education benefits, professional development growth opportunities, paid sick leave, and other related coverage
• Extra Benefits & perks: Solid $$ allowances for use of our own products & fitness membership incentives
• Growth: We started as a 1-person operation in 1996. We now have 120+ teammates! That trend continues!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers