compensation: Competitive compensation and benefits package. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an energetic, fast paced; customer focused Graphic manufacturing and Installation company, with expanding markets in graphic wraps, vehicle wraps, wall murals, building wraps, banners and more. Our team is responsible for arranging schedules with customers and installers to perform work at residences and commercial sites as needed based on incoming orders. This person will work closely with the Project Manager, Installation Planner, CSR's and Installation team to develop the best professional Installation group possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contacts customers to: schedule installs, do follow ups and to confirm the appointment;
• Schedules installer work orders for completed projects with internal and external resources;
• Confirms material orders are ready for installer pickup
• Re-schedules delayed installs with customers and installers;
• Updates system on all scheduled installations and schedule changes;
• Continually look to improve our Installers resources, process and procedures.
• Make sure all procedures are followed and Installers understanding all work needing to be performed.
Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in setting appointments via phone (experience in the Digital Graphics industry highly preferred);
• Ability to deal with consistent changes and rush requirements.
• Develop a resource strategy to be able to react to rush situations
• Great customer service skills with ability to communicate well orally and in writing;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Ability to multi-task and ensure follow-up;
• General knowledge of the Vancouver and surrounding areas;
• Computer skills, preferably all Office type software
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Knowledge of Digital Graphics - preferred but not necessary
We offer a competitive compensation package with health and dental benefits. If you would like to join an excellent team and growing organization whose foundation is built on quality and customer service, we invite you to apply for this position by submitting your resume and cover letter to quoting Install Coordinator in the subject line.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, only those candidates who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers