Our mission at Pebble is to support local fashion brands and designers, and to serve as a trusted retailer for parents who are looking for an alternative to chain store 'McFashion'.
We offer a carefully curated selection of kids clothing, shoes, accessories and gift items. The products you'll find in our stores all have distinctive qualities that set them apart from your typical offering of goods, and we take pride in providing a level of service that goes above and beyond expectations.
We first opened a store in Kitsilano in 2008 and added a second location in beautiful Edgemont Village, North Vancouver last year.
We're offering a Part-Time Key Holder role for our Edgemont Village store. We're looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual who has an eye for clean, fun design and an interest in unique children's products in general.
The ideal candidate will be able to work two to three full days per week including at least one weekend day and is available to work consistent, regular hours during peak seasons including spring, summer and the Christmas season.
This is a permanent position with us, not seasonal.
Here are the skills and qualities we're after:
As a Key Holder, you are responsible for maintaining a nice shopping environment and providing outstanding customer service.
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Love the boutique environment, keeping the store clean and visually appealing, merchandising clothing and toys and creating displays.
• Be a strong contributor to the Pebble floor experience through your positive attitude and enthusiasm.
• Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on company communication, priorities, new products and any additional information.
• Be able to work independently and diligently during quiet periods and be able to multi-task and work efficiently with multiple customers.
• Receive and process stock, involving:
• unpacking, counting, tagging as required
• sizing and merchandising on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and storage areas.
• Under the direction of the Store Owner, perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in a retail or sales environment.
• Excellent problem resolution skills and dealing with a variety of customer situations as they arise.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Proven ability to independently organize and prioritize tasks and workload.
Please specify your availability when applying.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers