compensation: To be discussed employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Part Time Reception/Travel Consultant Assistant
We are looking for an efficient, detail oriented and friendly individual to work with our team of independent travel consultants. This is a part time position and we require the applicant to work approximately 12-20 hours a week between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
Job description includes but is not limited to:
• Greet customers as they walk in, making a favorable first impression
• Answer the telephone and take clear, correct messages or forward calls
• Trouble shoot with computers and office equipment
• General office duties including ordering supplies, handling the mail, etc.
• Word processing including itineraries, booklets, proposals and business documents. Knowledge of Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint essential.
• Research work for travel agents and assistance with bookings
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Positive attitude and ability to work with little supervision
• Applicant must be reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
To be discussed
We invite you to submit your cover letter and resume for review and consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers